About the Rabbi
The Yavneh Minyan of Flatbush seeks to promote the spiritual, moral,
intellectual and social growth of all its members equally, within a
context dictated by Orthodox Jewish interpretation of the Written and
Oral Laws of the Torah.
- To conduct quiet and decorous services.
- To provide for the dissemination of knowledge of Jewish faith, history,
literature, law, and ideals through educational programs.
- To demonstrate our love and commitment towards the state of Israel
in the traditions of religious Zionism.
- To participate in worthy movements and activities which will be of benefit
to the Jewish people and tend to awaken them to their duties and
responsibilities as Jews.
- To conduct activities that will promote community, family, and friendship.
- To enhance our commitment to G-d and Torah through both religious and
- With the guidance of our Rabbi, develop practices unique and appropriate to the
Minyan. Towards the goal of Ahavat Yisrael, we respect all others,
whose traditions we may not follow.